Follow on Bloglovin

10.16.2013

Trinity and Glendalough


Sunday morning, Greg and I took a stroll around the grounds of Trinity College, a famous university in Dublin.






The campus is as old as it is beautiful. Just walking around the stone streets makes me want to study!

But instead of doing that, we went to Glendalough, an area of the Wicklow region of Ireland with the green rolling hills that this country is so famous for.






Glendalough is easily the most naturally beautiful place I have ever been to. It's exactly what I expected Ireland to look like and hiking up its hills granted fantastic views over the entire area.







We hiked the afternoon away, stopping here and there to soak it all in. Resting my tired feet on the bus was made even better by the gorgeous views of the Irish countryside right outside my window. Sheep were in an abundance!




After warming up from the crisp Autumn air, we went out to a pub for a bit before settling into Eddie Rockets, an American-style diner (and as far as I know, not related to Johnny Rockets).





We woke up early to leave the next morning, to spend a quick night in London before heading off to our next destination. Ireland certainly did not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment